It’s been a year of growth at Kindling! As we’ve brought new KGers on board, we’ve also had the chance to hear — and share — the stories of many people, from activist nuns to students in Chicago Public Schools, working to make positive change in the world. Here’s the rundown of what 2015 had in store for Kindling:
- Our film @home broadcast 477 times on American Public Television!
- Radical Grace had its first theatrical run, right here in Chicago.
- We hired four new KGers (and got two new office dogs - woof!)
- KG hosted its first open house for our friends to preview the projects in the hopper.
- We’re welcoming four more Chicagoans to our board.
- Two cohorts of hardworking, creative KG interns passed through our internship program.
- And A Doula Story begins its 10th anniversary year.
All in all, we’re feeling pretty great about what we’ve accomplished in the past year and are very grateful for all of the support we find from our friends to make these accomplishments possible.
Here’s to a 2016 filled with creativity, driving more positive change, making great docs, and reaching new audiences.
Happy New Year!